• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Keep it Ti02 or go 24k

Turkey

Oakley Expert
Scotland
I have a Ti02 frame that need a refurb and nose tighten etc. it has a serial number but no box or coin. I got them at a good price so couldn't say no.
I'm more of a fan of the 24k XX than the Ti02 so really fancy getting the X man to blast and paint them 24k as I have a set of new oakley 24k lenses for them
I wear all my metals so not a collector who puts them on display apart from on my face!! So I will be wearing them.
What's ur thoughts guys?
Also thinking to invest in a pair for the distant future and was thinking infinite hero juliets with box and coin as they are not crazy prices yet. Or are there any other metals worth investing in?
Cheers for ur input lads :)

I'm like you: I don't collect, I wear them.

I say blast it or sell it here at a profit since authentic ti02 are greatly sought (from what I gather).
That should be enough funds for a beater and cost of blasting job.

I like the Ti02 colorway more than the 24k. Plus the serial is already XT. I'd leave it for resale value if nothing else.

just to clarify, tio2 xx right? because I for one would do that trade. (JTXXXXXX for a XGXXXXXX)