• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Keep it Ti02 or go 24k

A lot of love out there for theTi02 :cool-20:

Next question would you get the X man to tune up the nose bridge, blast and paint and keep the serial number on the Ti02 or just tune up nose and leave original paint bearing in mind there are a few marks on the frame

Cheers lads :)

Maybe someone here can correct me but I don't really think it matters much to save the serial if you are going to blast/paint it. Usually the people that care about a serial are the collectors that want the full package. They want the box/coin/matching serial and colorway, so if you are changing that and making something custom, it loses value (to them).

Overall, I think you would be much better to just do a straight trade for a pair of 24k's. :drinks:

If size is not an issue, sell the ti02 to fund a beater juliet, refinish to 24k and put fire iridium polarized lens.

Oem Xx 24k lens are expensive but not for oem juliet lens

Depends on the condition of the frames,if there shot nobody wants em and they sit in a drawer.if there nice i wouldnt touch em,i talk alot of people out of messin with mint frames.like painting pristine first gen plasmas........i wont do it.

Hey X man
These are the Ti02 u will be getting very soon and just getting the nose tightened etc and leaving them original. I've also got a set of carbon frames that need tightened as well :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

There is a bit of decolorisation at the top of the frames though as seen in the last pic and a couple tiny bits at the front top and bottom :(