• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Keeps Happening

FrogTastic

Friend of the Frog
London, UK
Ive been trying to get rid of alot of my Frogs for the last few months, but just end up buying more. But happened to grab afew keepers this month.

Rag & Bone Camo - Thanx Jono
SGH Jade Polarised
2nd GEN BNIB BLK/Violet
Bloc Matt WHT/Grey with bands

The Matte White - Grey 03-215 Bloc Party Frogskin came with many items, namely: 3 Croakies (green with black script, white with black script, & black with white script), 3 Sharpie sealed pens (black, blue, and purple), brown paper bag with white Square O sticker, and 35 page book titled 'Oakley Limited Editions'. It came with a labelled normal box and was issued in a quantity of 100.

I would be interested in what was included in the book. Ha!

The table of contents runs as follows:

Pages 2 - 9. Artist Collaborations (Chantry, Todd Francis, London Police) detailing pictures,information, release dates & quantity issued.
Pages 10 - 17. Supreme Frogskins, showcasing 7 pairs with pictures, release dates, and quantity issued.
Pages 18 - 23. Frogskins. Rootbeer-Bronze, Polished Black-Grey, Polished Clear-Violet, Trevor Andrew.
Pages 24-35. Oakley Grab Bag. Gascan, Hijinx, Eyepatch.

The book is 15cm high X 19cm long. Paperback.

The table of contents runs as follows:

Pages 2 - 9. Artist Collaborations (Chantry, Todd Francis, London Police) detailing pictures,information, release dates & quantity issued.
Pages 10 - 17. Supreme Frogskins, showcasing 7 pairs with pictures, release dates, and quantity issued.
Pages 18 - 23. Frogskins. Rootbeer-Bronze, Polished Black-Grey, Polished Clear-Violet, Trevor Andrew.
Pages 24-35. Oakley Grab Bag. Gascan, Hijinx, Eyepatch.

The book is 15cm high X 19cm long. Paperback.

I dont have the book, but correct me if im wrong - This was a normal piece of POS. Im sure i used to give them out to accounts.

I dont have the book, but correct me if im wrong - This was a normal piece of POS. Im sure i used to give them out to accounts.

The pair I purchased in July 08 came complete with all items listed in an above post. The seller claimed the combined contents contributed to "an exclusive pair made specifically for Oakley's 'Around the Bloc' party for artists in NYC". Copies of the book may have been distributed via another source as you suggest, and I would imagine the Sharpie pens would have been available elsewhere, but I accept that the deal I did with the person who was at that time a prolific O Review member, was for the complete array from the described event, with no parts added or removed. Sadly the pair surfaces so seldom that a comparison of the contents is hard to make.

Back