• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kenny Block's Christmas present to us

Is this the one where he does drift donuts around inanimate objects? sweet...
This is the one where he goes insane on the streets of LA while the cops give him a totally clear run to do as he pleases on his own personal street track.

Is this the one where he does drift donuts around inanimate objects? sweet...
And slow moving objects! And a bouncing hydraulic lowrider!

I liked the first few. They're fun to watch, but I don't get nearly as excited about them since maybe 3. Especially when he's got 10 sets of skid marks already in place on some of the turns.

At this point I'd like to see Gynkhana 8 be a single take on virgin roads (no skids from trial attempts). Even if he doesn't get as close or makes a mistake or two.

My favorite part of this one was when he started the hill climb at the end, but it was just to do end credits over the Hollywood sign and not so he could do bending drifts uphill.

Or have him go to Japan and recreate Initial D in an old Camry.

Edit: That was a sweet Mustang, though. AWD, no less.

Nobody was amused by the low speed White Bronco chase?
I dig the sequential shifter and the big gear indicator on the MOTEC screen.

Nobody was amused by the low speed White Bronco chase?
I dig the sequential shifter and the big gear indicator on the MOTEC screen.
I chuckled.

Shifter screen's a bit low, no?

If I won the lottery one of the things I'd get is a prepped car that's street legal. And enough money for bail in the glovebox. And a personal Gymkhana run every day.

it is a nice car.
Cam Zink ( a MTB'r) is all about hitting tricks with virgin tracks. One take, either making the feature roll or the blooper roll.

Back