• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kentucky Derby!

qBan

The Hijinxer
Louisville, KY
The famous Kentucky Derby is this weekend. Anybody from the forum in Louisville this weekend?

I live 5 minutes away from the track. meet up? place bets :laugh:

Sorry about that, my phone died Friday night and completely quit working once we got the track Saturday in the am... Too many AT&T users I guess... :sad:

We were at the Super 8 right up the street from the track on Crittenden (sp?)

ohh yea crittenden, theres a bunch of hotels right next to each other! i actually take crittenden drive everyday when i comeback from work from the airport

well hope you had fun, and did you win any money?

I wasnt there but placed a wager on bodemeister since I saw him run the alabama derby and got hooked on the name. dont like picking someone with that low of odds because it seems like they never win but I love bode Miller (pro skier) so it only made since for me.

ohh yea crittenden, theres a bunch of hotels right next to each other! i actually take crittenden drive everyday when i comeback from work from the airport

well hope you had fun, and did you win any money?

Nah I was just there having fun and drinking... I am not much of a horse better, we were there for a bachelor party. A couple guys I was there with won a little bit but nothing significant.

Latest Posts

Back