• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Keys For A Double Wide Case

bikerpbl

Oakley Beginner
theres a double wide case up on cl near me and im thinking about getting it but the seller said he doesn't have keys for it, where could i get keys and are there universal?

The keys are pretty universal for most metal cases unless they have the security locks. The case you are looking at does not and if you get it I will be glad to make a copy and send it to you. Good luck though. I had made arrangements with the seller to pick it up on Sunday...I drove 3 hours to meet him (6 round trip) and he never showed up. I have emailed him twice since and he refueses to respond.

ok thanks i know i can pick the lock open i just dont want to have to do that every time i want to wear a pair haha. he has a starting price of $500 i cant believe it i emailed him but he hasn't responded.

The keys are pretty universal for most metal cases unless they have the security locks. The case you are looking at does not and if you get it I will be glad to make a copy and send it to you. Good luck though. I had made arrangements with the seller to pick it up on Sunday...I drove 3 hours to meet him (6 round trip) and he never showed up. I have emailed him twice since and he refueses to respond.
That sucks!! 3 hours of driving while excited to get a new case....... and nothing!!

I was furious. I still am really annoyed by the whole situation. We had spoke via email all week and agreed to meet at the KOP mall. I gave him my phone number and asked him to call me when he got there and we could decide on a final meeting spot in the parking lot. Waited for two hours and never heard from him. So 75 dollars in gas later I was back home and sent him a sternly worded but proffessional email expressing my disgust to which he has yet to respond.

I figured he got a better offer because we agreed on a price less than his asking price. Even if that is the case he knew i had quite a drive. Calling me and letting me know would have been the right thing to do. Oh well. It is in the past. I was never going to bring it up to anyone until I saw your post and thought Id share my experience with the seller.

Back