• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kicks Lab Frogskins Texted Wrapped Frame 20 Lenses Etched

alcapon1

I should Work at Oakley
West Side
Anyone have these, they came out June from what I see, a text wrap frog....Wow!

oakleyfrogskinsbykickslab2_zps961fce2f.jpg

I saw the back channel frog but not these, must have missed it. I like these a lot better though in contrast so I pulled the trigger.

I have one of the 20 KICKS LAB etched Smog Text - Grey Frogskins which I got direct from K/L in July '11 when they became available. K/L also had a non etched pair that was sold as an exclusive to them in a limited edition of 100, which I also purchased in the same deal, however those are identical to the regular pair of 24-258 hence the claim they were different in some way was erroneous. I got the BackChannel Smog Tortoise from JGF and think they still have a few, identical to the 24-257 apart from the etching. Both received some criticism as only the etching made both pairs different from their more common earlier released counterparts but similar circumstances have occurred with other glasses, eg Matte black - Ruby OTT, non etched and another pair exact but Blade II scripted.

Yeah, both KL & BC are still readily available and, I think, not worth their asking price seeing as they are standard Smog Text and Smog Tortoise frames with extra etching.

Yeah, both KL & BC are still readily available and, I think, not worth their asking price seeing as they are standard Smog Text and Smog Tortoise frames with extra etching.

Ah, thats where I saw these before, so they are clones basically other than those etched lenses.

Back