• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kill Switch Diamond Bezel

Never seen a rounded before. The ones I've seen in person have all been square and kind of sit nicely in the square cutouts. I'm gotta be legit, because only Oakley would seat round diamonds in square settings on a watch.

IMG_2754.JPG
IMG_2755.JPG
Here are a few more close up pics of the "squarish" diamonds

Hi.. I have an original white-faced killswitch and bought a second one ebay with a Blackface and Rose gold bezel. I was hoping to change around the bezel and color combinations on my watches. However, when I received the Blackface, I noticed that the bezel does not fit my original one that I had bought at the Oakley store. The noticed that second watch face is slightly bigger in diameter as well as the bezel so I cannot interchange them. Does anyone know if they made fake killswitch watches and whether I got duped. I thought the whole idea behind this watch model was that you can interchange bezels and look. I can still file a claim with Paypal/Ebay, but wanted to see if I can get some feedback from the forum. On this thread, I am reading that the bezel may not be authentic, however, in my case if the size of the bezel is off, then the watch should not be authentic either... thoughts??

Hi.. I have an original white-faced killswitch and bought a second one ebay with a Blackface and Rose gold bezel. I was hoping to change around the bezel and color combinations on my watches. However, when I received the Blackface, I noticed that the bezel does not fit my original one that I had bought at the Oakley store. The noticed that second watch face is slightly bigger in diameter as well as the bezel so I cannot interchange them. Does anyone know if they made fake killswitch watches and whether I got duped. I thought the whole idea behind this watch model was that you can interchange bezels and look. I can still file a claim with Paypal/Ebay, but wanted to see if I can get some feedback from the forum. On this thread, I am reading that the bezel may not be authentic, however, in my case if the size of the bezel is off, then the watch should not be authentic either... thoughts??

Show pictures of both please

The White face is the one I bought from store. The Blackface and gold bezel is what I bought after on Ebay and was looking to interchange the bezel on to the White face. As you can see the diameter, thickness and date font (look at the number "24" in both ) are off. And obviously, in the last pic, the gold bezel is too big for the authentic white face watch.
Also, just notices the band is a little more stiffer and grayer. A good replica, but does not serve my purpose.
IMG_3311.jpg
IMG_3312.jpg
IMG_3313.jpg
IMG_3314.jpg
IMG_3316.jpg