• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kill Switch Elite

jdd32

X Metal Workshop
Sydney
As requested, here's a close up of my prototype custom Kill Switch, nicknamed "Kill Switch Elite" because afterall, it has elements of elite incorporated to it.

It's like a transformer bot or a 'mech on the wrist yet super light because of full Titanium parts.

kill switch elite_s.jpg

on the wrist.jpg

Last edited:
As requested, here's a close up of my prototype custom Kill Switch, nicknamed "Kill Switch Elite" because afterall, it has elements of elite incorporated to it.

It's like a transformer bot or a 'mech on the wrist yet super light because of full Titanium parts.

View attachment 250628

View attachment 250637
That looks awesome!! I'll be glad to test one out for you! ;)

View attachment 250628

View attachment 250637
Can you post a few close ups and explain the joint between casing and band? It looks like the connecting pin is exposed in the second picture so what are your thoughts on durability for everyday use?

Cool looking design and great custom work.

Back