• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kill Switch Heritage (Bunker) Bezel - Pictures

ok soooo ummmmm I put my heritage bezel on my KS for the first time this morning to wear it to work, and it did not go on as easy as my other bezel and now it won't come off..... when I push the buttons nothing happens and I am pulling as hard as I can and it won't move...... I think it was not made to the correct size as the other mass produced bezels. Has anyone else had the same issue? Not sure what to do......:(:headbang:

ok soooo ummmmm I put my heritage bezel on my KS for the first time this morning to wear it to work, and it did not go on as easy as my other bezel and now it won't come off..... when I push the buttons nothing happens and I am pulling as hard as I can and it won't move...... I think it was not made to the correct size as the other mass produced bezels. Has anyone else had the same issue? Not sure what to do......:(:headbang:
Not me brother it comes off as easy as any other bezel

Must be defective you should get rid of it...I'll take it!

Keep it on?

I'm going to call warranty tomorrow and see if they will send me a call tag for it and let them deal with it......