• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kill Switch Simple Modified Bezels...What do you think?

If you have an extra bezel, I would imagine nail polish would do the trick.. have seen it done successfully on firearms.

That looks awesome! Wanna share some tips on how u did the white on black bezel?:help:
Its very simple. Go to walmart in the art and hobby area look for the white gloss multi-surface paint its only a buck or two. Next you will need the little eyeglass wipes they dont have any lint they are alcohol. Clean bezel with one first, don't scrub it, just lightly wipe off any oil/dirt. Put a little paint on the brush and fill in the "OAKLEY" dont worry about staying inside the letters you just need to make sure its filled. let it dry for a minute or two and very lightly use a clean wipe to wipe off the excess. you just want to remove paint off the top so dont apply too much pressure. I dont like nail polish because you have to use a harsh remover to clean off the excess paint.

Sorry for the late reply I have been out of town.

Its very simple. Go to walmart in the art and hobby area look for the white gloss multi-surface paint its only a buck or two. Next you will need the little eyeglass wipes they dont have any lint they are alcohol. Clean bezel with one first, don't scrub it, just lightly wipe off any oil/dirt. Put a little paint on the brush and fill in the "OAKLEY" dont worry about staying inside the letters you just need to make sure its filled. let it dry for a minute or two and very lightly use a clean wipe to wipe off the excess. you just want to remove paint off the top so dont apply too much pressure. I dont like nail polish because you have to use a harsh remover to clean off the excess paint.

Sorry for the late reply I have been out of town.
Thanks!

Back