• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Killswitch...dead?

MasterO

I should Work at Oakley
NJ
So I got my kill switch last September and it's my daily wearer but this morning I looked and it stopped. Is it the battery is it the movement wtf!? I'm torn because online it says it has a 5 year battery so I kinda want to contact O. But on the other hand my buddy is a jeweler and changes my watch batteries for me so I kinda want to just take it to him. Any suggestions?

Try the battery.....It does not mean 5 years from when you bought it. ;)

You can always contact O and see what they say but if you have a guy you trust to change the battery I'd say do that.

Yea that's pretty much what I was thinking...well Woodbridge mall here I come!

Try the battery.....It does not mean 5 years from when you bought it. ;)
You can always contact O and see what they say but if you have a guy you trust to change the battery I'd say do that.

Totally, what Frank said! It's just the battery...hopefully! Although according to O-Review the KIllswitch was released 2014, the battery they used may have been sitting for a while.

Just to be certain, maybe look at the manual and see if there is a combination of buttons that will start and stop the movement. I picked up a new mm and was told the battery was dead. I looked through the manual and found hitting the start/stop button in combination started the watch movement. Sorry to be vague, but at work and can't remember exactly what it took. Hope it helps.

Latest Posts

Back