• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Killswitch Deal

Fresh

I should Work at Oakley
Mexico City
Hey fellas,
I was at an Oakley vauly yesterday, and they had a Killswitch watch which included 4 bezels (gold, silver, carbon fiber, and something else y cant remember). They are giving this watch away for 645 tax included. Do you think this is a good deal? Should I pullt he trigger? Id really appreciate your comments on the watch.
Thanks!

Ps. In the meanwhile I did pick a ferrari edition catalyst pair

image.jpg

Hey fellas,
I was at an Oakley vauly yesterday, and they had a Killswitch watch which included 4 bezels (gold, silver, carbon fiber, and something else y cant remember). They are giving this watch away for 645 tax included. Do you think this is a good deal? Should I pullt he trigger? Id really appreciate your comments on the watch.
Thanks!

Ps. In the meanwhile I did pick a ferrari edition catalyst pair

View attachment 260197
Uh yea most definitely ! if you don't you can always let me know where it's at so I can. :neo:

Giving it away? Then it is a deal since it is free! :wink: But if you have to pay $645, then it is just okay if you will buy it and those bezels anyway. Comes out to around 40% off which is the current promo for the watches. The carbon fiber bezel intrigue me though as I haven't seen one except one member's DIY project.

For those interested, the watch is at sawgrass mills outlet (its near miami/fort lauderdale). If Im able to pick it up, it'll be until next week, so if anyone is near, go for it, after a few minutes of research it seems it is at a good price, not great but good. There are a few more watches around there with the 40% off as well. So may the quickest man win.

UPDATE:
I managed to go to the store today to buy the killswitch, turns out the actual retail price of the watch with the carbon fiber background and titanium box is $420 with tax. The extra money is for 4 different bezels (gold, cracked metal, steel with oakley black sign and steel with black markings). BUT...
There was also a Double Tap (black with red). And was $570 with tax and it looked amaaazing! So I pulled the trigger with the double tap, its sexy as hell, and seems to be rarer than the killswitch. Here's the pic:

And someone go get that Killswitch, its still there!

image.jpeg

UPDATE:
I managed to go to the store today to buy the killswitch, turns out the actual retail price of the watch with the carbon fiber background and titanium box is $420 with tax. The extra money is for 4 different bezels (gold, cracked metal, steel with oakley black sign and steel with black markings). BUT...
There was also a Double Tap (black with red). And was $570 with tax and it looked amaaazing! So I pulled the trigger with the double tap, its sexy as hell, and seems to be rarer than the killswitch. Here's the pic:

And someone go get that Killswitch, its still there!

View attachment 261606
Congrats on the DT. Nice pickup