• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Killswitch question/ Help

Medusa50

I own Oakley
East Coast
IMG_1621.JPG
IMG_1622.JPG
A friend of mine has a killswitch similar to mine. The question is did they make a black stealth with black numbers? The ones I have seen have gray numbers. Here is a comparison of what I'm referencing. I will admit the black version looks like an artist rendering. Has anyone seen a black on black version with a black case? The carbon fiber version had dark numbers but the case was titanium. Let me know what you think.

Never seen one with black numbers. That one appears to be a rendering lacking accuracy of the real deal. Even the screws are off color.

Never seen one with black numbers. That one appears to be a rendering lacking accuracy of the real deal. Even the screws are off color.
Agreed. It looks like it was a representation of what the watch would look like. Maybe a prototype drawing. Never seen an actual watch. Buddy of mine said he saw it in NYC a few months back. He may have seen the carbon face model. That has dark numerals.

Latest Posts

Back