• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Killswitch watch!

The other 2 are the Cracked and Diamond.

The Diamond is the hardest to find. I was not interested in that one anyway. For me the SS Tech was the hardest. No one in California had it and most stores had never even seen it.
A lot of stores had the Rose Gold and Matte Black. I did find a few Cracked ones as well. I was not interested in that one either.

Again I Love the watch. Simple and Clean look. It is very comfortable to wear as well.

I also have the white face with the rose gold bezel. However after seeing that SS Tech, I think I'm going to have to find one. I wouldnt mind having the diamond one in good time, just as a collection piece.

The Stealth Killswitch in my opinion goes well with them all... waiting to see the diamond bezel in person though

I don't know if this was mentioned yet but there is also a polished chrome bezel that looks really sharp, especially on the stealth model. My local O store just got it in yesterday.

I have the black dial Kill Switch and the SS Tech, SS Fuel, Chrome. and Stealth bezels. The SS Fuel bezel was the hardest one to get a hold of but if you go into your local store they should be able to get it into the store for you. The Fuel bezel is the one that I get the most compliments about.

My favorite is the "crackle" fuel whatever it's called.

image.jpg

I didn't like the rose gold at first so I traded the store for the crackle when I bought it. Now I kinda just want them all and can't decide if I should get the rose gold again. Lol

Haha the Rose Gold is slowly growing on me, I want to collect all of the bezels as well but I think that might be the last one I pick up. I can't wait for the heritage bezel to drop in May, I'm stoked to see that.

Back