• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Killswitch watch!

Everything I saw said May 2015, and that they would be serialized and only a limited amount would be made. I've kept my eyes and ears open to try and find out more but I haven't heard anything in a few months

Haha the Rose Gold is slowly growing on me, I want to collect all of the bezels as well but I think that might be the last one I pick up. I can't wait for the heritage bezel to drop in May, I'm stoked to see that.
What does the Heritage bezel look like? I also heard that there was a Camo bezel coming out as well. Has anyone else heard this too?

I just picked up my Killswitch last week from the oakley factory store up in Foothill ranch CA. I got the all brush nickel and also picked up 5 more bezels. Rose gold, SS, Crackel, matte Black, polished. The chick told me that they have them all but they go real quick and then get replenished about every 2 weeks. So it's the luck of the draw when going there to get these bezels!

Finally got mine and found a crackle bezel at my local vault store! I am selling my Rose Gold Bezel in the misc exchange page.

View attachment 144257

image.jpg

What does the Heritage bezel look like? I also heard that there was a Camo bezel coming out as well. Has anyone else heard this too?

The Heritage bezel looks like the corporate headquarters. I have not heard anything about a Camo bezel but I will see if I can find anything out about it.

Latest Posts

Back