• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Killswitch watch!

I have 2 of these watches and YES the bezels were hard to track down. I am in CA and found a Matte black one in San Diego. So they were able to transfer it to another store for me.
Then I found the SS Tech bezel in Columbus Ohio. My Nephew goes to Ohio State so he picked up that one for me. I could not find the SS Tech one in the whole state of California.

Not sure how, where or why they go to certain areas. I would have your local O-store look for them for you. I am sure as more of these watches are sold they should be a little easier to get.

I believe there are 6 different bezels.

SS Tech
Rose Gold
Diamond
Crackle
Brushed
Matte Black

I have 4 of the 6 and the watch is one of my favorite's already.
Just saw a new one today polished chrome retail 99.00 bucks...
IMG_1990_zpsbdoqwp1r.jpg

Anything yet on Heritage Bezel?
For what it's worth, the manager of my local O Store told me that the Heritage Bezel was sold out before it was produced. He doesn't know of any retail store that got one. He felt that the only chance to find one now would be to cruise Vault stores, on the off chance that one of the buyers who pre-ordered the bezel never picked it up and Oakley recycled the bezel to a Vault.
Of course, Oakley being Oakley, his information may not be 100% accurate. On the other hand, his store sells a lot of bezels, so he has experience tracking them down.

I don't understand how or who would be able to pre-order one. How would that even happen. My thinking is it may be a Q3 release but you could be right I just wonder how someone could pre-order it...

I don't understand how or who would be able to pre-order one. How would that even happen. My thinking is it may be a Q3 release but you could be right I just wonder how someone could pre-order it...
The manager of my local O Store thinks that the release of the Heritage Bezel has already come and gone, and that it was never intended for release to the general public. I don't know whether or not his information is accurate, so there's always hope that the bezel may yet come our way.

The manager of my local O Store thinks that the release of the Heritage Bezel has already come and gone, and that it was never intended for release to the general public. I don't know whether or not his information is accurate, so there's always hope that the bezel may yet come our way.
So I have my name at 3 different stores for the Heritage Bezel. Spoke to the Hollywood Store which is a flagship store and they have NOT received any (Yet). They have NO information about them in anyway.
One good bit of news is they said they don't have an actual SKU number. People have said they have already been released. They said if there is no SKU number in the system so they can't be Sold.
I had all three stores try and look it up. Nothing!!
I guess the mystery goes on.........

Last edited:
Back