• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

KillSwitch

dl1340

Oakley Beginner
Looking at getting a Killswitch stealth model. Like the weight , looks of this watch. I have a nice Ball watch, spacemaster that I wear to work on most days and a gshock that I wear to workout and run in, etc. I really don't need another watch but with them being discountinued and 40% off, if I don't get it now they will be gone for the most part unless you buy them used. Oakley vault store is holding one for me until I can get there Thursday. Thought I would ask on here, thoughts on this watch. Seen mixed reviews on here from the quick search I did.

I have the carbon fiber/ti Killswitch and love the watch. Having all the bezels is a nice thing as well, being able to change up the look of the watch makes it a lot of fun and it's like getting a new watch!!

@dl1340

i would say get them! i have some and i like them and the bezels are a damn cool thing!

BTW
WELCOME to our community . . .

:welcome: to the forum. Love the KS, the stealth was my first black watch. also the second. I like to customize and the switchable bezel fits in well with my watch obsession. Apparently switching the bezel wasn't enough.

4686-1452136740-2cad6be5b703aa5043bb847aabe260d3.jpg

Ya it's a definite buy for sure. The stealth with the rose gold bezel looks really good! The bezels will probably be around a little longer than the watches so I would get the watch first before they sell out.

Enjoy!

Back