• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kimsan resign from LINEGEAR and new working journey

Linegear Japan

X-Metal Professional
Platinum Forum Sponsor
Premium Member
Lifetime Sponsor
Japan
Dear all,

I'd like to inform about resignation from LINEGEAR. September is my last working month.

I am grateful for the opportunity to work with boss Daisuke and the team at LINEGEAR. Thanks everyone for a good team work. I also enjoy representing LINEGEAR through the work, working with wholesalers, on our Facebook page, in Oakley related Facebook groups, O-Review (less than here), email inquiries...etc

I hope I have helped translated the culture difference of the customers from around the world and also represent what LINEGEAR always adhere to by offering a high quality product with a Japanese standard customer service and through our quick response to inquiries (1-2 business days reply); and somehow has resolved problems and bring a satisfaction and mutual understanding in this fast online communication and business. LINEGEAR eBay positive trading feedback is a milestone we are proud of.

Thank you for the support you all have on us.

I will be working with a Japanese corporation in Phnom Penh starting middle of October. I will be traveling a little bit in the transition period. You don't know what life has to throw at you. Let's keep in touch via my personal account @JU-Apache

Kind Regards,
boss Daisuke and Kimsan

dec 2014.jpg July 2017.jpg unnamed (1).jpg unnamed.jpg

Last edited:
Dear all,

I'd like to inform about resignation from LINEGEAR. September is my last working month.

I am grateful for the opportunity to work with boss Daisuke at LINEGEAR. I also enjoy representing LINEGEAR through the work, working with wholesalers, on our Facebook page, in Oakley related Facebook groups, O-Review (less than here), email inquiries...etc

I hope I have helped translated the culture difference of the customers from around the world and also represent what LINEGEAR always adhere to by offering a high quality product with a Japanese standard customer service and through our quick response to inquiries (1-2 business days reply); and somehow has resolved problems and bring a satisfaction and mutual understanding in this fast online communication and business. LINEGEAR eBay positive trading feedback is a milestone we are proud of.

Thank you for the support you all have on us.

I will be working with a Japanese corporation in Phnom Penh starting middle of October. I will be traveling a little bit in the transition period. You don't know what life has to throw at you. Let's keep in touch via my personal account @JU-Apache

Kind Regards,
boss Daisuke and Kimsan

View attachment 528511 View attachment 528510 View attachment 528512 View attachment 528509

Good luck on your new adventure!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back