• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kind of disappointed.

Well, it’s hard to know what your behavior has been in years past. But when I come home I run my glasses under the sink and dry them before I clean the lens with a cloth. If I don’t, I could have dust or sand on the lens which will scratch the lenses up bad.

I learned that the hard way with a lot of 24 k lenses 🙃

Pretty much what he said, some of the older lenses I’ve noticed can take a bit more of a beating, old m frames, razorblades, eyeshades, the original wire frames.

I still have blade lenses that have been through hell from the 80s tjat look better than my 2014 reissues
Spot on buddy. The new iridium lenses are nowhere near the quality of the older pairs. Profit before quality these days.

Well, it’s hard to know what your behavior has been in years past. But when I come home I run my glasses under the sink and dry them before I clean the lens with a cloth. If I don’t, I could have dust or sand on the lens which will scratch the lenses up bad.
Exactly what I do!!!

Back