• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kingme’s Mad Science Lab

I was bored, so I did a theme case.

8B8F522A-A23B-4D88-9EDE-360C50A5CFB7.jpeg

@Kingme just out of curiosity, if ya had to put a price table on the JJ auto, what would something like that be worth?? Really awesome collection.

@Kingme just out of curiosity, if ya had to put a price table on the JJ auto, what would something like that be worth?? Really awesome collection.

Actually, the JJ signed piece is something I just bought recently off this site. Got a really good deal at $200. But something like this doesn’t come around very often. There is another seller on EBay from Canada that is selling one like this for $280 usd($400 Canadian) right now. Both of these came from the original set of I think 6 total that a big collector had Jim Jannard sign at an event.

Actually, the JJ signed piece is something I just bought recently off this site. Got a really good deal at $200. But something like this doesn’t come around very often. There is another seller on EBay from Canada that is selling one like this for $280 usd($400 Canadian) right now. Both of these came from the original set of I think 6 total that a big collector had Jim Jannard sign at an event.

Super glad you like it and great setup/display for it. Enjoy it