• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kitchen/Bathroom sink question.

PiesangKop_ZA

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
London, UK
Can anybody tell me how big the 'hard' lid compartment in the Kitchen/Bathroom sink backpacks is?

Basically trying to figure out if it can hold a Pro M Frame without bending it to sh**

Currently running a Patagonia Black Hole and it's a little too small to carrying a Pro M Frame case in it permanently 😂

Can anybody tell me how big the 'hard' lid compartment in the Kitchen/Bathroom sink backpacks is?

Basically trying to figure out if it can hold a Pro M Frame without bending it to sh**

Currently running a Patagonia Black Hole and it's a little too small to carrying a Pro M Frame case in it permanently 😂
As brittle as they are i would not risk it, i own the 3 backpacks from the Kitchen collection, the Bathroom, the Kitchen and the Big Kitchen and they dont fit in the Hard lid compartment
The hard case fits fine in the laptop bay
Here is some pictures in my Big Kitchen LX the biggest one for reference
Hope it helps before you damage your Pro Mframe
20220331_171556.jpg
20220331_171609.jpg
20220331_171654.jpg

As brittle as they are i would not risk it, i own the 3 backpacks from the Kitchen collection, the Bathroom, the Kitchen and the Big Kitchen and they dont fit in the Hard lid compartment
The hard case fits fine in the laptop bay
Here is some pictures in my Big Kitchen LX the biggest one for reference
Hope it helps before you damage your Pro MframeView attachment 951182View attachment 951183View attachment 951185
Thanks dude!
Really helpful.

Real bummer that it's not going to work 😢

Back