• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kitchen/Bathroom Sink Stealth

WesR

Oakley Beginner
I'm planning to buy the stealth version of either the kitchen or bathroom sink. I would like to ask owners of the stealth kitchen sink or bathroom sink if the black coated metal parts on the backpack flake or chip over time?

I have the kitchen sink, black standard one. its a really great backpack. only bag of same kind of quality was a dakine bag I had for many years.

Love the quick access red tabs you pull on the closing hooks to open the bag. saw a muppet on YouTube reviewing the bag, spent a few mins trying to unhook the tiny hooks spent ages fiddling around with it – muppet know your kit before reviewing. Lol.

bag can be a little noisy when walking. metal bits clang together,

I've had the stealth bathroom sink for about a week now. I like it, but my only complaint is that the foam pocket on the front isn't big enough for frames larger than some wires, and even then, not in a case. The kitchen sink pocket looks big enough for an x-metal case, but I didn't want to lug around a pack that large.

Latest Posts

Back