• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Kitchen Sink Backpack

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I got this as a gift and I already have one. It is brand new and not to sure what to do with it so willing to trade for whatever people offer. Looking for 150$ value or so. Looking for all kinds of stuff from sunglasses to watches to whatever.

Attachments

• DSC_0669s.jpg
    DSC_0669s.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 191
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I got this as a gift and I already have one. It is brand new and not to sure what to do with it so willing to trade for whatever people offer. Looking for 150$ value or so. Looking for all kinds of stuff from sunglasses to watches to whatever.
What kind of omatter you looking for

I am looking for something for the display case..... Top of my list that I am looking for are Holbrooks: American Heritage, SI Cerokote, Prizm Covert, Carbon Fiber. Otherstuff: Tailend, Tincan, Tinfoil, Carbon Blade, Madman, Badman, Jupiter carbon, twoface, JFL, Pitboss 2, C100 Jupiter, watches, displays. I understand that some of these things are more expensive and I can include cash on top or hash out what is fair. Looking for deals not steals.

Sorry I got flak, devation ,offshoot, radar ,racing jacket , jawbone gascan,