• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

KITCHEN SINK DIFFERENCES

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date
I bought a kitchen sink on Amazon. It looks authentic, however, unlike the YouTube videos I've seen, it doesn't have ventilation holes at the bottom where the wet compartment is, as the tab on the bottom zipper doesn't button onto the side. Is this an earlier model, later model, or a fake? Thank you!

I bought a kitchen sink on Amazon. It looks authentic, however, unlike the YouTube videos I've seen, it doesn't have ventilation holes at the bottom where the wet compartment is, as the tab on the bottom zipper doesn't button onto the side. Is this an earlier model, later model, or a fake? Thank you!

Do you have pictures?

Yeah take some pics. There is an older version of the KS but I think it had the holes too.

Just came from Oakley HQ and checked out the KS. They do NOT have the holes and snap for the pull tab. I'll still post pics this wknd. I kind of like the idea of ventilation if you're putting web clothes in that compartment, but also don't like it as dirt and moisture are bound to get in there as it's always the portion of the bag on the ground. The only other comment I have is that have the swing over top portion makes it much harder to get inside, however, I love the hard case for my glasses, and it certainly makes it more water resistant. I suppose nothing is perfect. Anyway, assuming it's authentic, I'm going to keep it; it looks badass, and the overall size and usability looks great. I'm sure I'll get used to the flip over top.

You know what, I was thinking of the Icon Pack. My KS has no holes. You should be good.

Hopefully these give a good view. Thanks to those who are replied!

15309251802891637731051.jpg

15309252123172147355532.jpg

1530925241791417316600.jpg

153092528114876837628.jpg

1530925315894837156570.jpg

Back