• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Just trying to find out how may different variations of the Kitchen Sink there are and if they are all collectable? In talking to somebody working at the Oakley store he said they used to come out with a different color about every Christmas but that died down a couple of years ago and they have only been making the black one. Personally I have the all black, black with red, and white (storm trooper) bags and I'm always on the lookout for the red. I just found out somebody I know has a dark green, possible olive, and is looking to sell it but I don't know if its worth grabbing. I love the glasses but never thought I would be a collector of backpacks/bags. In addition to the KS's I also have a couple of bathroom sinks and a hot tub.

How about this one picture doesn’t do it justice it’s a petrol effect changes colour
0E5F31F1-B34B-4E95-8F6C-C43E08D9F631.png

Lacking pictures of your bag, as you are describing it looks like you are talking about a Big Kitchen Bag.

They are 3 sizes, the Bathroom Sink being the smallest of the 3 bags, the Kitchen Sink who is bigger than the Bathroom and the Big Kitchen who is the biggest of the 3 bags from the Collection.

I have 2 of them, the Kitchen Sink and the Big Kitchen Stealth, in this picture the 1st one from the left is the Big Kitchen and the 3rd it is a Kitchen Sink, hope this helps figured out. View attachment 780840 capacity of a kitchen sink what your opinion on this?
Our kitchen sink has become brittle and cracked in one of the wells. It's usable on one well side so I'd prefer not to rip it out yet without a replacement in hand. My question is how do you measure the sink for replacement before taking it out? Thanks

Latest Posts

Back