• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kitchen Sink

Razerwire

And then there was X...
Falls Church, VA
I'm in the market for a new backpack and I'm considering a Kitchen Sink.

Is it ideal for, say, air travel? Will it fit under the seat in front of me or do I have to put it overhead?

The backpack I use right now is starting to get on my nerves in terms of space.

I use my Kitchen Sink all the time.....

If you don't have it stuffed completely full with things it will fit under the seat in front of you no problem. You can stuff a bathroom sink and still fit it under the seat in front of you no problem.

The kitchen sink is made to fit a LOT of crap in it so maybe you may be better off with the bathroom sink in terms of size?

I use my Kitchen Sink all the time.....

If you don't have it stuffed completely full with things it will fit under the seat in front of you no problem. You can stuff a bathroom sink and still fit it under the seat in front of you no problem.

The kitchen sink is made to fit a LOT of crap in it so maybe you may be better off with the bathroom sink in terms of size?
I usually travel with multiple pairs of X-Metals which means lots of cases. LOL

Ahhhhhh.....I believe the bathroom sink can fit maybe 10 pairs comfortably? The kitchen sink at least 2-3 times as much.

Huh. I was at my Vault recently and they didn't tell me about this deal. If the Vault has other colors, I might go that route. The one locally is just the black one.

Latest Posts

Back