• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kitchen VS Bathroom Sink

Rezechs

Oakley Expert
San Jose, CA
I want a new travel backpack something that will hold my Ultrabook pretty well it isnt very large only 13" but if anyone has both of these and can do a comparision pic between the size of the two that would be awesome, also any input on how you like it =)

I have the kitchen sink haven't used it yet. Was gonna get the bathroom sink (cheaper) when Oakley had a bag sale. But IMO that one is very small. Maybe good around town but for travel it doesn't look like it would hold much.

I have both and agree the bath is a good round town bag the kitchen would be great for travelling

4A2E3586-691A-4ADB-B83E-8E9113E7C91E-1611-000000C1773A299B_zpsb4c32dde.jpg

What is that 3rd bag in the midle
That's the Oakley Hot Tub Duffle Bag. It was made along with the Kitchen Sink and Bathroom Sink line. And frankly its one of the coolest peices of luggage I've ever seen. I've been looking for one for ages, and have joined here today just so that I can search for it. I love all Oakley's bags and have used many of them for well over a decade and a half.

Latest Posts

Back