• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold KITH Razor Blades/STPL/Radar Lot

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello -

I'm open to offers, I tried to price fairly, not trying to get rich, just trying to get money to buy new shiny Oakley things! Want more pictures? Have questions? Ask me! Also if I put together things in a lot, I would prefer to keep it that way, I'm lazy and would like to limit the amount of packages and items I am keeping track of. Not really looking for Trades at the moment! I'll be posting some frogs soon in the Frogskins section too if you want to bundle!

I'll try to describe condition as best as I can if there are any lens issues, I can't ever get pics of scratches to show if there are any! What you see in the pics is what you will get!

Everything will be shipped via USPS Priority, would prefer to keep the shipping in the US of A but if you'd like a quote for international shipping, drop me a message and I can quote you what that cost would be.

#1. Kith x Oakley Razor Blades - Polished Black with Prizm Golf - $SOLD! - NIB, complete with correct Microbag and extra arms!

#2. Pitchman R - Polished Clear with Prizm Black - $SOLD! - NIB, love the look and how light they are, but they're just not for me!

#3 STPL Golf Ball Radar - $SOLD! - LNIB, really only taken out for pictures!

#4 Custom Radarlock - $SOLD! -Team Yellow Frame with Green rubbers and silver/white accents, +Red Polarized Path Lens

#5 Radar Lot - $SOLD! - One Frame - Polished Black with Red. One Photochromic Lens - Persimmon to Black Iridium Path, Vented Slate Path, Hi Persimmon Path

#6 Tinfoil Carbon - $SOLD! - with Ti Iridium Polarized, hair line scratch in left lens, you can see it because of the Ti iridium coating, but it's not noticeable when wearing - (to me!)

#7 XX - Metallic Blue with HI Yellow - $SOLD! - LNIB - just a great classic Oakley pair!

Kith1.jpg
Kith2.jpg
Kith3.jpg
Pitchman1.jpg
Pitchman2.jpg
STPL RADAR.JPG
STPL RADAR2.JPG
Radarlock.JPG
Radar Lot.JPG
Tinfoil1.JPG
tinfoil2.JPG
XX.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
If you consider selling the box for the XX holler.

Username Hidden said:
If you consider selling the box for the XX holler.

Sorry no box for me either on those XX! Was only able to get the glasses!

Username Hidden said:
Sorry no box for me either on those XX! Was only able to get the glasses!

Ohhhh well damn. It said LNIB so I figured it just wasn’t pictured. Oh well, the hunt continues.

Bump!

Is the razorblade still available ? Ur PM is full

Username Hidden said:
Is the razorblade still available ? Ur PM is full
Yes it is! Sorry, haven't been on in forever!

Hiya, is your razorblades still for sale, I’ve sent you a pm :)

Too bad I missed on those Kith Razor Blades. Those are 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥!

Status
Not open for further replies.