• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

knee guard

karasugenji

I should Work at Oakley
not a future release as it just pop up in japan website
1658125139808.png

1658125166430.png

They've been on the Canadian site for a while but a few months ago Oakley refreshed the website and hide hundreds of items including this and you had to kind of find em by going through weird menus but it used to be under "essential items" I emailed Oakley about it but they don't seem to care as I've not seen them fix the issue. I just had a look for em and not there now, so must have sold out. Was at the Oakley Whistler store about a month ago and spotted them hanging on the wall. So definitely available for purchase. I wish I had tried em on to see how they fit compared to my old school Kyle Straight 661's

They've been on the Canadian site for a while but a few months ago Oakley refreshed the website and hide hundreds of items including this and you had to kind of find em by going through weird menus but it used to be under "essential items" I emailed Oakley about it but they don't seem to care as I've not seen them fix the issue. I just had a look for em and not there now, so must have sold out. Was at the Oakley Whistler store about a month ago and spotted them hanging on the wall. So definitely available for purchase. I wish I had tried em on to see how they fit compared to my old school Kyle Straight 661's
I have some old Roaches lol

Latest Posts

Back