• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kohls Dept. Store now selling Oakley's....

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
I was looking for some new work shoes and saw a listing for Oakley sunglasses. Only about 36 different ones to choose from. I wonder but I doubt that they are on the list of things that you can get 10-30 percent off when they send you their mailer. They may be on the if you spend 50 get 10 dollars Kohl's cash but not sure.

I was looking for some new work shoes and saw a listing for Oakley sunglasses. Only about 36 different ones to choose from. I wonder but I doubt that they are on the list of things that you can get 10-30 percent off when they send you their mailer. They may be on the if you spend 50 get 10 dollars Kohl's cash but not sure.

You sure Kohl’s was selling it? A lot of these stores now let other merchants sell thru their websites.

I clicked on a pair and it said available for free store pickup....so sounds like it is at the store. I have not been in Kohl's in a long time so not sure if they are displayed anywhere in the store.

This product is not eligible for promotional offers and coupons. However, you are able to earn and redeem Kohl's Cash and YES2YOU Rewards on this product.

I clicked on a pair and it said available for free store pickup....so sounds like it is at the store. I have not been in Kohl's in a long time so not sure if they are displayed anywhere in the store.

This product is not eligible for promotional offers and coupons. However, you are able to earn and redeem Kohl's Cash and YES2YOU Rewards on this product.

Yea it sounds like they’re selling it then... my how the O brand has fallen. I hate Lux

And they are selling it at MSRP, so more places to get the Oakley fix. I know Dillard's has been selling full priced Oakley in their stores for quite a while.

A win win for Lux, no rent to pay in a mall.

Last edited:
Yep it’s true, Kohl’s is definitely selling Oakley’s now or what we call Lux crap. Right next to the RayBans.

Sent from nowhere special

Back