• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Koston Brown Tortoise Coming Soon!!! Found Pics!!!

Spoke to a german Oakley rep today. Definitely no Koston collection for europe. *sigh*
Looks like I´ll need some US hook-up....

According to the Oakley twitter feed they will be released in the UK in July some time. Oakley UK handle everything EU so if they get released in the UK that would suggest an EU release too. Once again mixed messages from Oakley, so we'll never know if it's true until it actually happens.

and i should be getting mine like...end of the month? ha! at least i can still get them at retail from the website. thank god for freight forwarding services. ahha!

According to the Oakley twitter feed they will be released in the UK in July some time. Oakley UK handle everything EU so if they get released in the UK that would suggest an EU release too. Once again mixed messages from Oakley, so we'll never know if it's true until it actually happens.

Let's hope for the best then....

@oaktown: never used any of those agent services, usually had some friends hook me up when I needed something from the US...

Back