• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Koston Brown Tortoise

• Thread starter Deleted member 790
  • Start date
All information to date has been for a Holbrook AND a Frogskins. I've heard nothing that would change that.

I'm confused. I've seen Brown Tortoise w/ Dark Bronze Holbrooks with an SKU of 009102-23 and Koston Brown Tortoise w/ Dark Bronze Holbrooks with an SKU of OO9102-35. Other than the microbag, what's the difference between the two?

I'm confused. I've seen Brown Tortoise w/ Dark Bronze Holbrooks with an SKU of 009102-23 and Koston Brown Tortoise w/ Dark Bronze Holbrooks with an SKU of OO9102-35. Other than the microbag, what's the difference between the two?
I believe this same thing happened with the SW Black/24k Holbrooks. They Black/24k was released as a regular colorway and then it was rereleased under the SW signature series.

I have seen the '..23' on the Oakley site for a very brief time then it 'disappeared', other than that I have seen nothing of this pair. I am wondering if it was ever made, perhaps aborted due to the Koston '..35' release being the same.

I have seen the '..23' on the Oakley site for a very brief time then it 'disappeared', other than that I have seen nothing of this pair. I am wondering if it was ever made, perhaps aborted due to the Koston '..35' release being the same.

It was definitely made:

OakleyHolbrookBrownTortoise2.jpg

OakleyHolbrookBrownTortoise7.jpg

I believe the Koston has brownish grey icons whereas the OO9102-23 has gold icons. At least my Koston Frogskins has that brownish grey color logo on the stems

Yeah, these are actually SW Tortoise with dark bronze rather than 24k lenses.