• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Koston Brown Tortoise

• Thread starter Deleted member 790
  • Start date
Ooo tough guy on the Internet huh? You look worse just by that..
Pot calling the kettle black. There is no need to get so whiny because you want to be known as an insider. You provide correct information frequently, there is no need to shove it down people's throats. If they call you out on it, and you turn out be be correct, use it as self satisfaction and be the bigger person. Then everyone will respect you even more, and the people with incorrect information even less.

let's get back to topic guys. whatever it is, any info worth sharing will be greatly appreciated by all that's for sure. =)

jonoyong said:
let's get back to topic guys. whatever it is, any info worth sharing will be greatly appreciated by all that's for sure. =)

Touché!
I'm stoked for either one! :-D mostly the frogs though! Haha

Anyone?

yhst-70882766922472_2204_1821642

I wouldn't be disappointed if the new Koston tortoise was like this new Shaun White Holbrook but I don't know if Koston would be happy about having a frame that is pretty much a Shaun White design?

If the new Koston Frogskins had the same tortoise design with Ice iridium lenses and blue accents on the logo that would be pretty cool, like a Frogskins version of the Steve McQueen Persol!