• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Koston Brown Tortoise

• Thread starter Deleted member 790
  • Start date
Koston Brown Tortoise/Dark Bronze Frogskins, 24-317, no release date in the system, still needs pricing.
Koston Brown Tortoise/Dark Bronze Holbrooks, OO9102-23, July 1st 2012, 120USD (in european system).

Hope this answers a few questions, that everyone might have had.

sander said:
Koston Brown Tortoise/Dark Bronze Frogskins, 24-317, no release date in the system, still needs pricing.
Koston Brown Tortoise/Dark Bronze Holbrooks, OO9102-23, July 1st 2012, 120USD (in european system).

Hope this answers a few questions, that everyone might have had.

You're seeing the frog there?! I wonder why I havent.. Damn I hope it releases soon! And not $140 like the deuce coupe..

[SUP][/SUP]
To be clear, I sent a tweet that specifically asked if there was going to be a new Eric Koston Frogskins release and the reply was "Yes, and they are slated for release this summer". Now, whoever runs the twitter account may not have read my tweet properly about it being a Frogskins and not a Holbrook, they may have read it properly and understood there was a Holbrook too, I can only go on what I asked and what they said. I asked about the Frogskins only so knowing there was a Holbrook and going by the reply to my tweet that is why I say both. Time will tell what it really is.

I had this info a month ago haha. but no one belived little old me...

Holbrooks are already available to order in the B2B system and have been for a while now, nothing yet on the Frogs

Beef said:
Holbrooks are already available to order in the B2B system and have been for a while now, nothing yet on the Frogs

Ha! Looks like I'm still partially right...I want a Koston frog to come out but what I see in the actual system with my own eyes doesn't mean sh*t compared to what the Oakley Twitter account says...