• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Koziks & The 4th Of July?

BADNESS

Resident Troublemaker
Vancouver, BC
Ok, so who is bustin out their Koziks for the 4th of July festivities? :D

I can't think of a better way for an Oakley nut to show some love for the good old U.S. of A. :!:

Even though I'm Canadian (really American at heart), I'll be flossin mine on monday to show some extra love for my brothers and sisters down south. ;)

Maybe people can post some pics of them wearing them out in the wild on Monday? :shock:

Just a thought.

I think I am going to have to follow your lead on this one. Either of them sounds like a good choice really and since I own both... I guess that just means I'll have to wear them both during the day sometime.

i will, ive got an oakley shirt with the american flag in the icon im wearing to work as well

yoshi1984 said:
The infinite hero editions would be awesome on the fourth of July.

They would be a nice choice, like any of the Military inspired Oakleys, but I don't think the general population would really know the significance of them vs. the "in your face" American look of the Koziks. They scream U.S.A.

Frank and I chillin at the shop on the 4th...

img0062zv.jpg

Anyone else???

Happy 4th! With a little extra Black Iridium action :cool:
IMG_17522.jpg

IMG_17532.jpg

The GF and I will be out all day, so I'll be on the lookout for someone else wearing some Koziks ;)

Back