• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kronin323's Forum Anniversary and 5000th post

Awwww... the avatar is great. I don't know why I was expecting something so earth shattering.

I don't know why I was expecting something so earth shattering.

Well because that's what I set up... ;)

For those of you who follow the Joke Thread, I gave a discreet warning of what to expect when I posted the clown joke last week, seen here:

Joke Thread | Page 50 | Oakley Forum

And then followed it up with a comment about how I hated it when I first heard it, but over the last 24 years it's become one of my favorites...

Set up expectations for something epic, make them wait for it, then... deliver something ludicrously simple and unimaginative.

In this case, I just reshot the same pic... :D

Comedy at its finest... :hi:

Well because that's what I set up... ;)

For those of you who follow the Joke Thread, I gave a discreet warning of what to expect when I posted the clown joke last week, seen here:

Joke Thread | Page 50 | Oakley Forum

And then followed it up with a comment about how I hated it when I first heard it, but over the last 24 years it's become one of my favorites...

Set up expectations for something epic, make them wait for it, then... deliver something ludicrously simple and unimaginative.

In this case, I just reshot the same pic... :D

Comedy at its finest... :hi:
It was still a good idea, and is a great avatar.

It was still a good idea, and is a great avatar.

Thanks.

What's also funny is it was tough getting a good pic with her; that was the only one of the bunch. And it got photobombed by some kid playing with a spiderman doll in the background. :punish:

I did a crude MS paint hack job to edit him out... you can probably notice if you zoom in, top left corner...

The final custom came in and is now updated on its earlier reserved post, shortcut here:

Kronin323's Forum Anniversary and 5000th post | Oakley Forum

Everybody, thank you so much.

Right after I originally posted this thread, a thought struck me - you know, it'd be really funny, in an ironic sad way, if, after a year on the forum, 5K posts, and three hours putting this thread together, I posted this thread and just got... crickets. Guys? Guys? Hello? Hahahaha...

But I've been touched by all the notes and comments y'all have made here. Thank you. I even enjoyed all the "long-winded posts" comments / jokes - it was kinda like getting roasted, in a good way.

And sorry for the avatar joke... a little. :behindsofa:

YOU GUYS ALL RULE!!!!!

Back