• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

KTM Gascan and Jupiter Squared...plus a little extra

sisson16

Oakley Expert
Texarkana, TX
Since some of you's have asked if I was getting out of collecting due to my recent purge of sales...I figured I'd post this up.

I haven't been one to post up brag threads of "look what I got", but I'll throw one up now. Since I've had numerous people ask me why I'm selling so much stuff lately I'll say it's really a combination of things.

I've had a lot on my plate lately. And honestly it's brought me closer to my collection with pieces I want to keep, and what I'm ok with letting someone else enjoy. More specifically I've been weeding out things that just aren't that hard to get or don't really appeal to me anymore, and those have allowed me to do other things that needed to be handled in my life currently.

I've been hunting these pairs for a good year now. I passed on one due to the guy wanting to much for it, and beat myself up since one hasn't became available since then. I got lucky last week and found a guy that had both pairs. I really only wanted the Gascan, but since he had both and that would complete the collection I said screw it and bought both.

image.jpeg

Back