• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

KyleTheSid's Collection

KyleTheSid

Oakley Enthusiast
Finally I had time to create a PhotoBucket account! I apologize for the poor quality pictures they were from my phone.

Top Shelf (Frogskins):
Matte black/black iridium(Grenade Fade lens)
Jupiter Camo/+red iridium
SW24K
STPL Holbrook
Marine Fade/Blue iridium
Grenade Fade/Fire iridium(Blacklight lens..now in the matte black)
Blacklight Blue/Orange/Violet Iridium

Middle Shelf (Artist Series):
Team USA Radar/+red iridium
Frank Kozik Hijinx
Don Pendleton Fuel Cell
C100 Jupiter
(Behind is a pair of Batwolf, Montefrio, Square Wire 2.0 and Gascan..dont wear them so they get shunned)

Not pictured is my newest pickup (Again, I apologize for the lighting):

Blacklight Orange/Pink/Pink iridium

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man! Nothing special just the polished black/warm grey..got it when they first came out.

I gotcha. I also got my batwolfs when they were first released and I wish they had more icons for it already. Or they should sell the ones from the ocp department to the public without having to buy a whole new pair of batwolfs.

I gotcha. I also got my batwolfs when they were first released and I wish they had more icons for it already. Or they should sell the ones from the ocp department to the public without having to buy a whole new pair of batwolfs.

Yeah I know it's been over a year and same thing...we could always paint them like BAPD77 does. I need to get some iridium lenses in mine

i wish i could wear the batwolf, i have to stick with the fuel cell, speaking of which, i am in love with your Pendleton fuel cell. that's a beauty.

i wish i could wear the batwolf, i have to stick with the fuel cell, speaking of which, i am in love with your Pendleton fuel cell. that's a beauty.

Thanks Yoshi. If i could go back, i would have picked the Dispatch over Batwolf for sure haha

Hey kyle one more thing how did you get a two tier stand? I have been trying to find one of those for a couple of days but the only ones I see are on eBay for way to much. I'm gonna need more stands for my display case but eBay is way to much of a rip off. I need two and three tier stands. And sorry I don't mean to jack your thread I'm just wondering.