• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

KyleTheSid's Collection

Hey kyle one more thing how did you get a two tier stand? I have been trying to find one of those for a couple of days but the only ones I see are on eBay for way to much. I'm gonna need more stands for my display case but eBay is way to much of a rip off. I need two and three tier stands. And sorry I don't mean to jack your thread I'm just wondering.

No worries. I actually got the two tier and single tier from a hook up i have through Oakley reps. They are pretty much the only people that handle anything Oakley display wise. Not even retailers are allowed to change the display around because it is property of Oakley.

No worries. I actually got the two tier and single tier from a hook up i have through Oakley reps. They are pretty much the only people that handle anything Oakley display wise. Not even retailers are allowed to change the display around because it is property of Oakley.

alright its sweet that you have a hook up with a rep. I bet that has come with many perks.

@yoshi i tried on the dispatch on monday and as i love how it looks on the shelf they look horrible on me. I looked in the mirror and took them right off. i wish they fit me right but unfortunately not :(

Yeah Dispatch rocks! i love it, my favorite frame by far.

They fit you like a glove! I really want the Julian Wilsons with a Ruby lens though

Great start to your collection :cool:

Thanks!

alright its sweet that you have a hook up with a rep. I bet that has come with many perks.

@yoshi i tried on the dispatch on monday and as i love how it looks on the shelf they look horrible on me. I looked in the mirror and took them right off. i wish they fit me right but unfortunately not :(

I don't have a straight shot through the rep. I don't personally know him. My friend's dad owns a trade show and Oakley is his biggest client. The rep is also his friend so he gets to keep anything left over in the display..he also has two display towers but he won't sell them :/

No perks either. I pay for all my Oakley products at the retail price.

Nice to finally see your collection Kyle! Great start with the frogs and STPL holbrook. Don't worry, when a lot of people joined this board they had less than you. Your collection will grow in no time!