• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

KyleTheSid's Collection

Nice to finally see your collection Kyle! Great start with the frogs and STPL holbrook. Don't worry, when a lot of people joined this board they had less than you. Your collection will grow in no time!

I am the perfect example of this I had 5 pairs when I joined now I'm up to 17. It's very addicting

looks cool . . . you need a display!

Amen. Still trying to get an official Oakley case..at this point i don't care if its a double wide, single tower, or cube..i just want one. haha. If anything ill just have to pick up an ikea detolf for the time being.

Edit: My bike shop has a double wide and single tower that are nowhere near full but they won't budge even to their most loyal customer :sad:

Amen. Still trying to get an official Oakley case..at this point i don't care if its a double wide, single tower, or cube..i just want one. haha. If anything ill just have to pick up an ikea detolf for the time being.

Edit: My bike shop has a double wide and single tower that are nowhere near full but they won't budge even to their most loyal customer :sad:

I was told that stores are not allowed to sell their display cases because they are Oakley property until a certain point. I was told they could loose their licensing. Maybe someone can confirm that for me. I could be wrong though

Menendez1293 is right!

displays are Oakley property and they could loose their dealer licensing!

True, but a lot of people on here have said themselves they got there's from a place either going out of business or that didn't need it. The stories might be mixed up but I remember seeing someone who just posted a pic of a double wide that he bought from an optometry.

Edit: And I do know that they are owned by Oakley even when a retailer has them and from a guy on YouTube that collects and works for the company he said that if they found where he lives they could go into his house and take any of his Oakley products if he is not doing something right with them. I don't know how true that was but just thought id put it out there.. And another thing, if Oakley really wanted to track down where all their display cases are gowing they'd be checking craigslist or checking at those shops that sell them and finding those people because every employee I've talked to recommends getting a case off craigist or a shop that will sell it and these were collectors that work at the HQ that told me this on Monday.

Kyle, you still looking to sell your DP fuel cell?

Ive already made a deal with a guy at the Oakley HQ that wants these three artist series and I told him to take it..he offered up to $200 a pair and I paid $90 for the C100..sorry peeza:/

NO stress, was just after the DP, but they are still relatively easily available, so Im sure ill grab them somewhere!:)

Good luck! Hope you get one! You never know what you'll find and where! I got my artist series pairs at the vault and the most was the DP at $120! But none of the three frames fit my face and I didnt wanna waste the money on pairs I wouldn't wear..I also found two GoldBrooks at a surf shop for 20% off! It's robbery! Hope you find one! :)