• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

L.M. Molly Holbrooks

wrist

Oakley Expert
RVA.
I received the Little Miss Molly Holbrooks in last night. Here are the pix:

DSC_1692.jpg

DSC_1693.jpg

DSC_1694.jpg

DSC_1695.jpg

DSC_1697.jpg

As you can see, no G20 Black, or G30 lenses. Just regular old Warm Grey. And no special box or bag either. All it really is is just a plain matte black pair with an etched lens and pink icon. Id say if you were on the fence about them, theyre nothing special. Unless you really love pink. But, as a Holbrook collector, my hands were tied, lol. And despite them being plain, I still feel very awesome for purchasing this pair just knowing all the proceeds went to an amazing foundation. Ive showed this pair to two chicks and they both love it, so hey, it could always help pull in the babes too.

damn that was quick, I ordered mine the same night as you and still haven't received any thing, not even an email saying thanks for your purchase. Did you get any email's or shipping notification from them? I'm wasn't expecting the glasses yet, being in Canada it always takes longer to get here.

Nerd, I don't think they have their own sku. Pretty sure its just the matte black pairs sku.
Jfiori, I ordered mine on the 15. And sent them an email on the 18 inquiring about shipping and if they received my payment. I got a response yesterday from the lasy saying she was sorry, they're still working on their email notifications, and that she mailed them out on the 17th. When I got home they were waiting for me, very well packaged I might add.

Cool thanks. I was just curious if they would ship or if they would just reverse the paypal payment and say "sorry Canuck". I'm kinda in the same boat as you wrist, in that the Holbrook has a very special place in my display. I have all of the special edition Holbrook's except the STPL, but I think they'll be next on my hitlist. So when I saw these I had to pull the trigger, And it's for a great cause!!

Cool thanks. I was just curious if they would ship or if they would just reverse the paypal payment and say "sorry Canuck". I'm kinda in the same boat as you wrist, in that the Holbrook has a very special place in my display. I have all of the special edition Holbrook's except the STPL, but I think they'll be next on my hitlist. So when I saw these I had to pull the trigger, And it's for a great cause!!
that's the good/bad about this thread, find a lot of unknown oakley's that one has to buy lol. but in the end, if you have to buy an oakley, it's cool the money is going to a great cause. at least the lens has the logo etched into it.
it may not be flashy, but it's got some nice special design to it. It isn't everyday you see pink icons! which i feel works awesome with black frames.

shame they couldn't use a different lens though.

Back