• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

L.M. Molly Holbrooks

I actually love these! :blink: Its simple like the VR46 but yet a little flashy for women and confident men :wink: hahahaha

I actually love these! :blink: Its simple like the VR46 but yet a little flashy for women and confident men :wink: hahahaha
I am hoping I could buy a pair of these next month...I may be able to swing it $ wise. anyone know if you had to pay for shipping or anything?

Hey, i have no problem rockin' pink icons lol. :D

The VR46s are pretty sweet and simple as well! Either one would be a sweet pick up! I would be torn because the LMM goes to a good cause but the VR46 comes with that sick @$$ microfiber bag!! Haha we think of all the little things..

The VR46s are pretty sweet and simple as well! Either one would be a sweet pick up! I would be torn because the LMM goes to a good cause but the VR46 comes with that sick @$$ microfiber bag!! Haha we think of all the little things..
I love microfibers. Now im torn on getting the MOTOGP's since I do have some from that collection...

Latest Posts

Back