• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lancaster Beard Company Discount - Organic Products - Member Owned Small Business

kjcolumbo

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Hey Everyone!

As I'm continuing to build my collection, I rely on this site more and more, so I wanted to do something to give back to you all. As one of my side hustles (and a way to pay for more Oakleys), I make and sell organic beard products. My brand is called Lancaster Beard Company, and I wanted to offer you a 15% discount on our site, code "OAKLEY". It's not much, but a little something.

Here's how it all started. I attended the Interbike cycling trade show years back and met with a German brand Lightweight. They make some incredible, super light wheels that have a crazy high price tag to match. They were telling me about a bespoke clothing line they created for their customers that used chemical-free dyes. When you sweat, your pores open up to let sweat out, but can also let sweat in. I'm a cyclist, runner, and spin instructor, so I'm always sweating. It got me thinking, so I switched to organic beard products myself, but I couldn't find anything I liked. They were too oily, too heavy and sticky, or they just smelled too strong.

So in 2017, I started making my own. After testing out a few different blends, I finally found one that I liked, and my barbers asked to test it out on some of their clients. A month later, they told me not to change a thing, it's perfect! From there, I started the company, added scents built my Etsy, did a bunch of makers markets, added soaps, got into some local shops and stores, built the site, and here we are today.

Our balms are all organic and help keep your beard and skin hydrated and healthy. There is a little bit of beeswax for a little hold without weighing your beard down. It also makes a great moisturizer for your hands and skin, and some people even use it as a lip balm.

Our scents are more on the subtle side. You'll smell them when you put them on, but you'll forget it's there within 5 mins. If your significant other curls up with you, they'll smell it, but it's won't smell up the room. We have a bunch of great scents, including Peppermint, Natural (unscented), Vanilla Bourbon, Coffee Stout, and Caramel Brulee. We also have a CBD-infused Cedar Wood that is not on the site (message me if you want to pick up that one). We also have beard soaps that clean the beard without stripping out the natural oils that are so important to keeping a beard healthy. Keep it out of standing water and it will last 3-4 months.

I've shipped our products all over the world, and it's even used by a few pro cyclists, including French riders Geoff Soupe and Jerome Cousin of Team Total Direct Energie.

So that's what we do. If you have any questions, let me know, I'm happy to talk beards and beard products. I hope you all enjoy it!

Giving this a bump. The discount code is active and I think a few members have taken advantage of it.

We have some new products in the works too. Pomade, mustache wax, lip balm, skin moisturizer, and tattoo balm. I'm hoping to get a second batch of Pomade made today to test it out, and need to get some samples of mustache wax out to my testers for feedback, and the lip balm, moisturizer, and tattoo balm are all in the works.

Back