• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lance Armstrong 30 for 30

Back in 99 my father bought blue pro m frames with a black iridium heater then bought a separate blue iridium heater lens and three seconds after taking it out of the box the blue went back, then I saw Lance wearing them and was like yeah good choice dad ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I got my first pair from a guy that owned a sporting goods store. They were the crystal clear w/blue iridium heater. I thought I was the man at 14 or 15 years old.

Then on May 27, 1994 I bought a blue w/BI heater combo with white ear socks for my high school graduation. That same year I also bought a zero that was on my head almost everyday of that school year. Oh how I miss those frames.

These.

9a9c8efc321c349e5ea968bf3804908d.jpg

There is no doubt in my mind that without Lance, Oakley would not have gotten as big as it is today.
HE made the brand famous like no other.
Without the money he generated for Oakley, it would never have gotten this huge, and perhaps not have been brought by Lux.

No one remember the brand of bike Lance rode on, but everyone saw and remembers the sunglasses he wore.

Latest Posts

Back