• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Landed Me A Case :D

Very nice, the same as the one I have. The early type that is very solid. I got impatient and paid for the privilege to get mine shipped to me and have since seen ones much closer and cheaper but still love mine. If you need any assistance im only in Plymouth.

Out of interest is that the one that had a damage foot on one of the corners. Saw one a while back on Gumtree in Exeter that was a very good price.

Indeed a good deal, couldn't tell too much from the pictures on gumtree but it looks very clean from the ones you posted in this thread so well done. I did think about the trip to get it and fix it up and sell on but I thought it would be a bit excessive to have 2 cases as I don't have very much room and being in the far south west I may have trouble finding anyone near me that wanted to buy it.

They aren't too heavy just fairly bulky for one person to move around. I managed to kinda bear hug mine once it was in my house and shuffle it to its final resting place but had my dad help me lift it in through the front door.

ybypy6a7.jpg

u7evaqe5.jpg

ynu3enag.jpg

4abugysa.jpg

A few dodgy pics as it stands in my kitchen..

Amazing how good they look in the case :)

Back