• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Large Metal Vault

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Selling another one of my babies... Mint Plasma R1 with custom cut emerald lenses fitted with Ichiro green earstems and 25 t-shocks. Will also include MF bag. Only non-OEM here are the green upper and lower gaskets and nose bombs which are linegear. Will also include OEM nose bombs OEM lower gaskets (not pictured) at no extra cost. Will also thrown in extra linegear gaskets that i've accumulated (not a lot but still there) to go with the pair. This is my first and last R1 and I hate to let it go but I need to fund other purchases and only intend to keep complete sets from now on.

- Frame is easily a 9/10.
- Lenses are 9.5/10 (I wouldn't really call them 10/10 because they were already mounted to the frame). Pics don't do the emerald justice!!!
- Large metal vault is in excellent condition both in and out. Foam is a replacement foam from Ali so fit is perfect.

Asking price is $700 for the R1 - SOLD!
Asking price is $120 OBO for the vault.

Payment via F&F or add 4% for fees. Will ship CONUS or OCONUS at buyers expense. No trades please.

IMG_4006.JPG

IMG_4007.JPG

IMG_4009.JPG

FullSizeRender 12.jpg

IMG_4011.JPG

FullSizeRender 13.jpg

FullSizeRender 10.jpg

FullSizeRender 11.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I am a sucker for Emerald.

Swweeeeeet!!!

Your R1 is making me drool but. If they showed up unannounced, you guys wouldn't hear from me ever again. Seriously, I've already been warned. Lol

Username Hidden said:
Your R1 is making me drool but. If they showed up unannounced, you guys wouldn't hear from me ever again. Seriously, I've already been warned. Lol
If you buy it... I'll give you an extra incentive! ;)

Username Hidden said:
Do it @SecretNinja she'll never notice hahaha!!!!
I've tried. The credit card statements are sent right to her. No way around it, if these are still up in 4 weeks, I'll start saving now and buy them with my side cash.

He can't buy it he's starting his plasma/slate collection now. It would clash with the new theme.

Username Hidden said:
I've tried. The credit card statements are sent right to her. No way around it, if these are still up in 4 weeks, I'll start saving now and buy them with my side cash.
Sounds like a recipe for disaster lol

Status
Not open for further replies.