• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Large micro bags collectable or not?

Jase_nz

I should Work at Oakley
Australia
Hi guys I've got 40 off these huge micro bags, are any of them collectable or just best sold in a bunch? Any idea on value? Cheers as always😎
20210226_120338.jpg

Well they are collectible, but as far as value 10 to 15 dollars a piece, or do a bundle price if your jut trying to get rid of them

Well they are collectible, but as far as value 10 to 15 dollars a piece, or do a bundle price if your jut trying to get rid of them
Nice I was thinking about making a quilt out of them but too much junk too many projects you know how it is. I was not sure if they were collectable or not but I didn't want to make a mistake and destroy them or throw them away if they are useful to someone

How much do you think a fair price to bundle them to sell is? I don't know if I can be bothered parting them out🤣🤣🤣

Latest Posts

Back