• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Large XX nosebombs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
No too small I tried that

I frequently use OEM juliet nosebombs on XX. It is not the best/prettiest solution but I prefer unobtainum that does not fit perfectly then non OEM that matches... you have to stretch/force the nosebombs a little (a bit more than mildly)... if you have one of those XX with imperfections just where the nosebombs go - like I've had a 1gen in the past with something like a welding point just where the nosebombs fit, that made it impossible to use juliet rubbers (and made me loose many oem nosebombs as well) - then maybe juliet rubbers wont do the job.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I frequently use OEM juliet nosebombs on XX. It is not the best/prettiest solution but I prefer unobtainum that does not fit perfectly then non OEM that matches... you have to stretch/force the nosebombs a little (a bit more than mildly)... if you have one of those XX with imperfections just where the nosebombs go - like I've had a 1gen in the past with something like a welding point just where the nosebombs fit, that made it impossible to use juliet rubbers (and made me loose many oem nosebombs as well) - then maybe juliet rubbers wont do the job.
I have a bette idea….send me an XX large if you have one 🤣

Username Hidden said:
I have a bette idea….send me an XX large if you have one 🤣
unfortunately I am EU based and since january 2020 we are prohibited to distapach to the US by any other means than explicite parcel with value declaration (for products that is) - this implies shipping fees of at least 50USD...