• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Larger Framed Oakleys...

B6S4

Oakley Expert
Orlando, Fl
So it turns out that I have a somewhat large head which makes it difficult for me to find glasses that fit well. I was wondering if anyone had a list of Oakleys that are on the larger side of the fit spectrum. I tried searching but came up with somewhat limited results. Currently I have a pair of Fuel Cells which fit great but I recently received a pair of polarized gas cans which are a little tight. I prefer the plastic or O matter type glasses. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

So it turns out that I have a somewhat large head which makes it difficult for me to find glasses that fit well. I was wondering if anyone had a list of Oakleys that are on the larger side of the fit spectrum. I tried searching but came up with somewhat limited results. Currently I have a pair of Fuel Cells which fit great but I recently received a pair of polarized gas cans which are a little tight. I prefer the plastic or O matter type glasses. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
eyepatch 2, hijinx, dispatch, are the bigger/biggest frames O has to offer.

Latest Posts

Back